Scientific & Medical Writing
- Summary CDDF 10th Alpine Conference CDDF 10th Alpine Conference, February 2018
- Report on the CDDFMulti-stakeholder Workshop Innovation in Oncology Clinical Trial Design, 2017 and paper 2019: Verweij, H. R. Hendriks, H. Zwierzina on behalf of the Cancer Drug Development Forum, Innovation in Oncology Clinical Trial Design, Cancer Treatment Reviews 2019, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ctrv.2019.01.001
- Preclinical CRO, 2016-present: report writing efficacy studies oncology drugs
- German biotech, 2015; modification Investigator's Brochure oncology drug
- German global Health company 2014: modification draft manuscript on research project and assistance non-clinical development future therapeutic agents
- Recent publications
- Verweij J, Hendriks HR, Zwierzina H, on behalf of the Cancer Drug Development Forum. Innovation in Oncology Clinical Trial Design. Cancer Treatment Reviews 2019;74:15-20, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ctrv.2019.01.001
- Peters GJ, Govaerts A-S, Hendriks HR, for the EORTC-PAMM group. The Role of Pharmacology in Anticancer Drug Development. ADMET & DMPK 2018;6:4-14
- Hendriks et al, Pharmacologically directed strategies in academic anticancer drug discovery based on the European NCI compounds inititative, British Journal of Cancer 2017;117:195-202
- Quandt et al, Implementing liquid biopsies into clinical decision making for cancer immunotherapy, Oncotarget 2017;8:48507-48520
- Phillips et al, Efficacy, pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic evaluation of apaziquone in the treatment of non-muscle invasive bladder cancer, Expert Opinion on Drug Metabolism &Toxicology 2017;13:783-791
- Recent lectures
- Hendriks HR. Pharmacology directed strategies in anticancer drug development, a viable approach for academia? Turku Cancer Research Society & Western Cancer Centre FICAN West, Cancer Seminar Series, Turku, Finland, 4 September 2018.
- Hendriks HR. Drug development, after the NCI-compounds initiative. Educational course: Preclinical and early-phase clinical pharmacology. 40th EORTC-PAMM Winter meeting, Verona, 6 February, 2019.
- Hendriks HR. New Types of Clinical Studies. Educational course: Preclinical and early-phase clinical pharmacology. 40th EORTC-PAMM Winter meeting, Verona, 6 February, 2019.
- Finnish consulting company, 2017-present, advice on internal projects, member Steering Group
- Apios, Japan, 2007-present: search potential licensees for anticancer drugs in preclinical stage
- Komipharm, Korea and Rephartox, The Netherlands, 2001-2007: design, execution and project management of discovery and preclinical development arsenic anticancer compound KML001:
o Patent application PCT/US2009038104 - Method and Compositions for Treatment of Cancer
- Austrian consortium, 2018, Transcan 2
- Biotop Consultancy BV, The Netherlands, assistance in grant applications writing for IMI call 2013 and H2020 2014
- Project Technical Assistant to the EU, 2002-2006
- Evaluator for FP5 (2000 stage I & II), FP6-NEST (2x - 2004, 2x - 2005), FP7-Health (2007), H2020 (Health 2014), ERC Starting grants (2007, 2014), ERC Advanced grants (2013) and Eurostars (2012-2018)